Handbook for Trainers supporting Migrant and Refugee Adaptation and Welfare
This handbook is designed to support the teaching processes of adult teachers and trainers working with migrants and refugees. The handbook is based on the educational approaches used in formal and informal learning. It was developed to address the following concerns regarding adult education and migrant learning:
• How do adult teachers and trainers act in migrant education regarding their social integration and adaptation in the host country?
• How can a human-centered curriculum promote the adaptation and welfare of migrants?
• How can we promote migrants’ integration and welfare through informal learning?
To address these concerns, this handbook elaborated on the topics below:
• Adult Teachers and Trainers and Their Values
• Educational Approach
• Sample Training Modules for Newcomers, Settling-in Processes, and Settled Ones
- CategoryTools and resources
- Type of fileDocument