OUT-SIDE-IN is a programme devoted to the inclusion of refugees in adult training. It presents communicative and interactive channels aiming to decrease discrimination among groups and to promote multi-angled perspectives in migrant societies. The partnering countries of the project are Italy, Turkey, Slovenia, Greece and Germany.
The main objective of the project is to include refugees as a new target group in the training of adults. To be able to manage this objective, courses are offered within the scope of the project. There are 5 modules in the course as noted below:
• Perspectives in multi-cultural communities
• Facilitation of practices for inclusive adult training
• Facilitation of group reflections on prejudices
• Inclusive Communicative Skills with creative moderation methods
• Sustainable Social Assistance Strategies for the target refugee groups
- Type of fileWebsite