Training Modules and Courses for Care Workers – Dementia and Covid 19
Social Care Wales has developed a quick-learning guide on basic skills required to support someone living with dementia. It is suggested the guide be used in a new carer’s induction or for care workers to read in their own time.
On their website they also provide information on:
1. Understanding dementia
2. Understanding dementia and Covid-19
3. Understanding each other
4. Understanding why someone is distressed
5. Activities and routine
6. Keeping fit and healthy
7. Supporting peoples wishes
8. Support, helplines and webinars
The learning guide is also available as a video.
- CategoryMethodologies and pedagogical approaches
- CountryUnited Kingdom
- Type of fileDocument Video Website