Women at Work programme – Business in the Community Ireland (BICT)
BITC’s Women at Work project, although not specifically aimed at migrant women in the care sectors, could also be of benefit.
The programme aims to help migrant women find and retain long term employment. It offers a bespoke, participant-led programme, using a flexible and supportive approach, through one-to-one coaching, personalised career planning and in-work support for the first year of employment.
The programme includes:
– One-to-one coaching
– Personalised career planning
– Weekly career workshops which are often delivered by business partners
– Help with job applications, CV and Linkedin profile
– Interview coaching
– Access to extensive business links
– Network building
– Peer-support through weekly virtual coffee meet-ups
– In-work support for the first year of employment
- Type of fileWebsite